Firstly, not much building or gardening went on
this weekend because my eldest grandson
celebrated his 7th birthday with a
Michael Jackson dance party.
Grandma isn't used to
|Birthday boy on the left and funky lil' brother on the right.|
Secondly (and thirdly)
I have been given a blog award.... twice!
Fiona at Arbordale Farm and
both nominated me for the
Thank you ladies!
Here are the rules:
- Thank the giver and link back to them.
- Choose 5 blogs with under 200 followers and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Have fun
Well, never one to follow rules slavishly
I have only chosen three blogs.
1. It's Not Easy To Be Green. Jennifer, self professed arm chair pontificator, writes interesting and thought provoking posts.
2. The Good Life. Von, writes beautifully and provides delicious snapshots of life on the Fleurieu Peninsula in South Australia. She also adds interesting links like Aussie Tear Drop Campers (which has me in paroxysms of desire).
3. In My Garden. Tammy, features wonderful daily photos of something in her new garden which is spookily in sync with my garden even though she is in the ACT and I am in Victoria.
I hope you visit them if they aren't
among your regular reads
and that you enjoy them
as much as I do.