My photo
Australia
I ran away from teaching to the country to grow veggies. There are also some chooks and a pair of troublesome goats who were so much trouble they had to go! My simple green life isn't always as simple or as green as I'd like...but I keep trying!

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Easter Chocolate


The Digger's Chocolate Capsicums ripened just in time for Easter.
But they don't taste like the real thing!

They are small...think small chicken egg....and tasted like sweet capsicums.
Maybe if I had paid them more attention and occasionally fed them, 
they would have been bigger.

Hopefully, Mr Bunny will bring me some real chocolate.

1 comment:

  1. Hazel, if you mulch the chocolate capsicums with cocoa they will taste like chocolate!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love messages so write as much or as little as your want.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...