My photo
Australia
I ran away from teaching to the country to grow veggies. There are also some chooks and a pair of troublesome goats who were so much trouble they had to go! My simple green life isn't always as simple or as green as I'd like...but I keep trying!

Monday, November 1, 2010

The beard of Iris

That much earlier post entitled, 'The Hand of Edna' would have been more aptly named, 'The Hand of Iris'.  Congratulations Edna and Cookie, you were right they are bearded irises.


  





5 comments:

  1. The purple iris looks like it's made from velvet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning photos! Seeing your Irises flowering at this time of the year brings home to me the truly international nature of Blotanical. It's great to interact with people from all over the world with similar interests.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you via blotanical! Great set of images!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That first one especially is stunning. Love the creamy yellow/pink, especially with the contrasting dark falls.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love messages so write as much or as little as your want.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...