My photo
Australia
I ran away from teaching to the country to grow veggies. There are also some chooks and a pair of troublesome goats who were so much trouble they had to go! My simple green life isn't always as simple or as green as I'd like...but I keep trying!

Saturday, October 23, 2010

A mountain of colour

I have posted pictures of this rhododendron before but couldn't resist another photo against yesterday's beautiful blue Spring sky.



And likewise with my neighbour's apple tree buzzing with bees.



Not to forget that green is also the colour of spring and shouldn't be overlooked because of all the blossoming, blooming and flowering plants.


1 comment:

  1. So wonderful to note that there is Spring somewhere on this beautiful earth as my gardens are heading into Winter. Welcome to Blotanical!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love messages so write as much or as little as your want.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...