My photo
Australia
I ran away from teaching to the country to grow veggies. There are also some chooks and a pair of troublesome goats who were so much trouble they had to go! My simple green life isn't always as simple or as green as I'd like...but I keep trying!

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Sewing Room

I thought I would give you a peek into my sewing and craft room. I am a little worried that I am becoming a little obsessive. However, I have sent three toys to grandchildren. One arrived at its destination today and was a big hit and there has been an immediate request for another. I think an obsession that gives joy is not a bad thing.




3 comments:

  1. Although not as colourful as others, I like this long-lashed girl the most out of your creations. Maybe because unlike the others, she looks more comfortable with her appearance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I CAN SEE HER DRAPED ACROSS A BABY GRAND SINGING SULTRY LOVE SONGS. THE NAME HILDEGARD COMES TO MIND

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't that funny! If you look closely she has wings. I had in mind a guardian angel when I made her but I like your interpretation much better. So now she is a fallen angel, who sings sultry love songs in smokey bars and her name is Hildegard! Unfortunately she is also a bit of a lush and drinks a little too much. Shhhh!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love messages so write as much or as little as your want.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...