My photo
Australia
I ran away from teaching to the country to grow veggies. There are also some chooks and a pair of troublesome goats who were so much trouble they had to go! My simple green life isn't always as simple or as green as I'd like...but I keep trying!

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Material girl

I promise to get back out to the garden soon, but in the mean time, here are photos of some of the material I have been collecting. Most of it is remnants or clothes from Savers. I made another creature and sent it off to another grandson today.

I am thoroughly enjoying creating and sewing as I will again thoroughly enjoy sowing when the weather picks up.



2 comments:

  1. Very arty arrangement. Great sowing weather this weak! No! Great sewing weather this week. ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mum would love your material too....she would turn them all into quilts!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love messages so write as much or as little as your want.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...