My photo
Australia
I ran away from teaching to the country to grow veggies. There are also some chooks and a pair of troublesome goats who were so much trouble they had to go! My simple green life isn't always as simple or as green as I'd like...but I keep trying!

Friday, March 18, 2011

Any excuse

It doesn't take much to get some people into costume.
The local school had an evening Picnic on The Green yesterday.
Happy (belated) St Patrick's Day to ya all!


But the real reason I dressed up is to say
H A P P Y    B I R T H D A Y 
to Mark of Mark's Veg Plot

7 comments:

  1. I love it!! Happy St. Patrick's day to you too.
    Staci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hazel, you look just like a garden gnome....!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo you look fab Hazel and I love your new avatar photo. I love the artistic draping preserving your anonymity :D

    Ali.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The subtle art of camouflage eh? Thanks for the birthday wishes. How did you know?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love messages so write as much or as little as your want.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...