My photo
Australia
I ran away from teaching to the country to grow veggies. There are also some chooks and a pair of troublesome goats who were so much trouble they had to go! My simple green life isn't always as simple or as green as I'd like...but I keep trying!

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Who are you? An invitation.

In the last couple of months Blogger.com has put a new facility on the program that gives stats for the blog.  I have been watching this and am amazed at how many visits have been made and where they have originated from.  Most are from Australia but also from the U.S., Canada, China, and a few from Europe including Latvia!.  


I am really enjoying keeping this blog - for my own benefit.  It has been good discipline for me as I settle into retirement and gives me a focus each day.  I manage to blog most days and am always on the lookout for a photo or content to share with you.  I like sharing my days and activities with my friends and family.  However, it is also very interesting and exciting that other people also visit from time to time.


A few regular people leave comments and I love receiving them.  So if you haven't left one, please do as I would love to hear from you.  Suggestions and questions are very welcome as are your own related experiences and anecdotes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love messages so write as much or as little as your want.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...