My photo
Australia
I ran away from teaching to the country to grow veggies. There are also some chooks and a pair of troublesome goats who were so much trouble they had to go! My simple green life isn't always as simple or as green as I'd like...but I keep trying!

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Parsley and time

As promised the old toilet has dodged the trailer trip to the tip
and has been granted new life in the veggie garden.
It is now home to some parsley. 



Is the chook wondering if perhaps it should have been some thyme  to match the neighbouring sundial.? 


1 comment:

  1. The time has already past! OR
    The thyme has already passed!
    Love the potty plant.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love messages so write as much or as little as your want.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...