My photo
Australia
I ran away from teaching to the country to grow veggies. There are also some chooks and a pair of troublesome goats who were so much trouble they had to go! My simple green life isn't always as simple or as green as I'd like...but I keep trying!

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Current projects.



You have met Violetta before, but I added a few extra touches, like the chain with the heart, a few wrinkles and a badge before I sent her off to her new home.  The message for the recipient is to take better care of herself.  I truly hopes she listens!


These are the feet of another little creation.  Her name is, Precious and she is very special.  I can't show you much more yet because I want to send her to her new home and she needs to be a surprise.  


I will have to stop crocheting rock covers, I have a callous forming on my right index finger, a sore pinky on the left that holds the cotton to maintain even tension, and a twinge in my left elbow.  I have experimented with crocheting a cover for a stack of three.  I think it has possibilities but am not happy with the first one.  Maybe I will go and mow the grass!

2 comments:

  1. Precious has beautiful feet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hazel, I love this little rock person. Now I know what to do with all the interesting rocks I drag home ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love messages so write as much or as little as your want.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...