My photo
Australia
I ran away from teaching to the country to grow veggies. There are also some chooks and a pair of troublesome goats who were so much trouble they had to go! My simple green life isn't always as simple or as green as I'd like...but I keep trying!

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Almost Spring

Oh, I know it is still officially winter and the weather is giving us a last blast with all that snow in the high country and the chilly rainy days down here. But Spring is just around the corner, the days are drawing out and it is less than a month till the spring equinox.  I couldn't help revamping the blog to reflect the change of seasons. 

In the garden, there are the spring bulbs blooming and there are signs that the deciduous plants are beginning to stir.  The roses and the fruit trees I pruned recently have forgiven me for their drastic hairstyles and are beginning to show signs of life. 
The roses are sprouting all over.

The buds on the fruit trees are swelling,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love messages so write as much or as little as your want.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...