My photo
Australia
I ran away from teaching to the country to grow veggies. There are also some chooks and a pair of troublesome goats who were so much trouble they had to go! My simple green life isn't always as simple or as green as I'd like...but I keep trying!

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Yummy!

The oranges become more orange each day.
One fell off the tree, so we tried it. It was a little tart but extremely juicy!
For lunch we had poached eggs on toast...yes, our own home grown variety.
And for dinner, not pictured, we included some of the butternut pumpkins which featured in an earlier post.

We collected more logs in the trailer for later cutting. I planted a range of fruit trees: walnut, dwarf cherry, two different apricots. peach and plum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love messages so write as much or as little as your want.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...