My photo
Australia
I ran away from teaching to the country to grow veggies. There are also some chooks and a pair of troublesome goats who were so much trouble they had to go! My simple green life isn't always as simple or as green as I'd like...but I keep trying!

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Wooden chores.

Today my niece and her husband visited and spent several hours cutting up logs left on the side of the road nearby by the road crews. The result was three trailer loads of wood. Some will need to be split, but you know how I enjoy that!
Sam the foredog

.
The workers hard at work.


One of the trailer loads of fire wood.

1 comment:

  1. Wow you are going to have a lovely warm winter - by splitting and stacking the wood!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love messages so write as much or as little as your want.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...