My photo
Australia
I ran away from teaching to the country to grow veggies. There are also some chooks and a pair of troublesome goats who were so much trouble they had to go! My simple green life isn't always as simple or as green as I'd like...but I keep trying!

Monday, April 5, 2010

Zucchini Soup


Saute a chopped onion in a little butter and oil.
Add roughly chopped zucchini and saute a little, stirring all the time.
Just cover veggies with chicken stock and simmer till tender.
Blend until creamy and smooth.
Salt and pepper to taste.
You can add cream or yoghurt or creme fresh when serving but this is a delicious creamy soup with out them.

Particularly good for those big zucchinis you missed when picking yesterday.

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting. I love messages so write as much or as little as your want.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...