Also for the record, today I planted:
- 5 tomatoes that I couldn't give away making 25 in all.
- A raspberry plant I forgot I had in a pot.
- An Hawaiian Guava.
Seeds for the potager:
- Wild Rocket
- 2 different sorts of Assorted Salad Mix (frilly, red and green lettuces)
Just up today (also for the potager)
Just up today (for planting elsewhere)
- Potimarron (French pumpkin)
- Lebanese cucumbers
- Walking across the lawn, which needs mowing, locusts flick up...probably about 2 or 3 to the metre.
- They hit the bird net and bounce off. I am sure they could crawl through the holes but I am motivated to finish re-netting that part of vegetable garden that has a frame over it. Maybe they won't be able, or will be disinclined, or are too stupid to climb through.