My photo
Australia
I ran away from teaching to the country to grow veggies. There are also some chooks and a pair of troublesome goats who were so much trouble they had to go! My simple green life isn't always as simple or as green as I'd like...but I keep trying!

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Tap dancing



The tap dancers from Bath.


PRIMA:  she was the first and is disappointed to find herself in a tap dancing troupe she really wanted to be a ballet dancer but didn't have the figure for it.


S. PIGGOT: Thinks he is the main man in the troupe but the girls know they control the flow!


EILEEN: is feeling her age and has a nasty scoliosis of the spine.


I know some of you are worried about my apparent slide into crafting insanity.  I also know that some of you are feeling vindicated and thinking, 'I always knew she was mad'.

Well in truth I don't really mind either being a bit mad or you thinking I am,  but I thought I would do a web search to see if I was alone.
There was a long list of results among them, Knitalatte's etsy shop  and even some people who crocheted a fence at Crochet Me.

Strangely though, I searched for crocheted taps
and didn't get a single hit.

So, maybe I am mad, but at least it appears I am original!

5 comments:

  1. Yes you are an original and unique being, hopefully not going too mad either. The crochet rocks are fun the crochet taps, well, a tad strange.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmmmmmmm.
    Glad the cold dark days are passing and you can regain your sanity out in the sunny vegie patch!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha I like the "tad strange" from reader one or perhaps it should read "a Tadd strange". STARK RAVING MAD I say but probably harmless!!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Mum crochet shawls to wrap babies in.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love messages so write as much or as little as your want.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...