My photo
Australia
I ran away from teaching to the country to grow veggies. There are also some chooks and a pair of troublesome goats who were so much trouble they had to go! My simple green life isn't always as simple or as green as I'd like...but I keep trying!

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Pressies!

We had visitors for lunch today and they came bearing lovely presents. Wonderful old buttons, lots of cottons (some metallic) and a basketful of carefully chosen fabric remnants for me to play with.

It is so nice to be able to have people over to our cosy house, have good conversation and a few laughs and to serve hearty homemade food. Thank you visitors!

Also on the subject of presents. Our next door neighbour gave us a cat bed that her kitty refuses to use. Our cats have made use of it but really it is Cherry the dog who loves it the most, even though it is clearly not her size. 'Does my bum look big in this?' 'Yes, Cherry it does, big but very cute!'


2 comments:

Thanks for visiting. I love messages so write as much or as little as your want.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...