My photo
Australia
I ran away from teaching to the country to grow veggies. There are also some chooks and a pair of troublesome goats who were so much trouble they had to go! My simple green life isn't always as simple or as green as I'd like...but I keep trying!

Friday, July 16, 2010

Hazel is Home


Well after a month away, I am back to doing the things I love in the garden. Check out the page, Gardening in the U.S.

I came home to a tree down in the front yard. It was a dead wattle that I had been planning to take down anyway but the storms last month did the job for me. The two parts fell beautifully between the other trees with almost no damage to anything else. Check out how it fell around the lemon tree!
I purchased a small chain saw yesterday and once I have my lesson at the local community house, I will be able to make short work of this and apparently wattle makes good firewood.



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the ginger cookies and the delicious oranges. Now for the marmalade, got any jam melons planned for the future?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love messages so write as much or as little as your want.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...