My photo
Australia
I ran away from teaching to the country to grow veggies. There are also some chooks and a pair of troublesome goats who were so much trouble they had to go! My simple green life isn't always as simple or as green as I'd like...but I keep trying!

Friday, May 21, 2010

Life goes on...

Well it may be Autumn, with Winter officially less than two weeks away, and we could be forgiven for becoming a little maudlin as everything begins to die down. But take a closer look. The now exfoliated nectarine tree already has buds ready for the Spring and the bees are still out and about foraging in whatever flowers there are in the late Autumn sun.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I love messages so write as much or as little as your want.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...