My photo
Australia
I ran away from teaching to the country to grow veggies. There are also some chooks and a pair of troublesome goats who were so much trouble they had to go! My simple green life isn't always as simple or as green as I'd like...but I keep trying!

Wednesday, April 7, 2010



I am very excited to have a three bay compost system AND it is made out of found objects. For a few days we have been separating scraps for the chooks and the compost.

Then today I trained my feathered friends to jump into the bin. They can have what they want and the rest is compost. So we are back to one food scrap bin in the kitchen. Ah, the simple life.

2 comments:

  1. I like the chooks. ASW

    ReplyDelete
  2. The chooks are getting very tame. They follow me around the garden.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love messages so write as much or as little as your want.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...